COVID-19 PROTOCOLS - 2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE REGISTERING YOUR CHILD
- All camps will be primarily outdoors.
- We will conduct daily health screenings and temperature checks.
- All drop off and pick up will be outside.
- Visitors will not be permitted in the camp.
- We will work hard to minimize sharing of equipment, supplies, etc.
- Cleaning and disinfecting will take place regularly during the day.
- We will limit non-essential visitors as much as possible.
- Parents must be able to pick up their children immediately if notified that their child is showing symptoms or is ill. Otherwise, do not register your child for camp.
- Further information will follow prior to camp.